Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2018

YOUR FAVORITE TV PROGRAM

I like to watch Television. I used to watch cartoon programmes, general knowledge programmes and craft programmes. Among all ,I love the Programme ‘craft’, shown on the Kids Channel every day at 6 o’ clock in the evening. I am very fond of this Programme because they show how to make decorative items with the help of various things. With waste items like old newspapers, ice cream sticks, disposable plates and glasses, plastic bottles etc. The timing of this Programme is also suitable for me as it showed in evening. I made many things by learning through this Programme like plastic bottle castle, Ice cream sticks lamp etc. Everyone praised my efforts. I love this Programme and don’t miss even a single episode.
Benefits Of Craft
1.     kids learn to think creatively, with an open mind.
2.     kids learn to observe and describe, analyze and interpret.
3.     kids learn to express feelings, with or without words.
4.     kids learn to collaborate with other children and with adults.

5.     kids can blossom and excel in the arts.  Even with physical, emotional or learning challenges, can experience success in the arts.

Không có nhận xét nào: