Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2018

YOUR FAVORITE SPORT

Sport is a very good way of training your body and having fun. There are many sports including rugby, hockey, cricket, badminton, table tennis and football etc.


I like to play a lot of sports but the one I mostly enjoy is Football. Football is a sport that has two teams with eleven players on each side. The aim of the game is to kick the ball inside opposition’s goal guarded by the goalkeeper. Different football fans support different teams and clubs. I support Barcelona, not just because they have the best football player in the world (Messi), but also because their team supports each other and doesn’t let anybody feel left out.

I come from Pakistan where the most popular sports are hockey and cricket. In that case, I learnt football when I was in third grade studying in Malawi’s BMIS School. My family and I migrated to Cairo last year. At my new school, MBIS in Cairo, I got selected in the football tournament called CIBSA. It was the first time I had been given a chance to compete for my school. We played against two schools: BISC and NCBIS.  Each match had 3 points. At the end of the tournament, the judges announced the results. NCBIS won the third place, we came second and BISC stood first.

It is not a big deal if you win or loose: it’s important to compete and have fun. It was indeed a very good tournament.

Không có nhận xét nào: