Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 4, 2015

BÀI ' YOUR DREAM HOUSE" CỦA TÚ 6A4

MY HOUSE IN THE FUTURE

I am a student in Nhon Ly secondary school. Here, students are very poor.They have many dreams in future such as: money for chool, clothes...But my dream will have a dream house in the future having the shape of a boat. It's a houseboat. Athought it's a houseboat but I wish would be in the mountain. It's surounded  by trees.There will have a swimming pool in front and a large flower garden behind the house.On the roof, there will be a helicopter so that I can fly to many nice places.My houseboat will be six rooms and there will be some robots in my house.In the large living room, there will be TV cable,a sofa, and a clock smart. There are 04 bedrooms : one for my parents, one for my sister, one for my grandparents, and the other  for me. My bedroom will be decorated what I like.The  kitchen will be comfortale and it's have a washing machine...Robots will help us do the housework such as:cleaning the floor,washing clothes,cooking  meals... It's great!

Không có nhận xét nào: